Brought To You By Emily Parks
Productivity Consultant at Organize For Success, LLC...
Helping You Make Every Minute Matter!



Thursday, September 18, 2014

September Is The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

Back in 1963, Andy Williams recorded and released "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" as a Christmas song. However, I would argue quite differently that September is the most wonderful time of the year for me... Most of this month is summer, which typically leads to very favorable weather here in North Carolina, many of my favorite fruits and vegetables are in season, like apples, broccoli, cucumbers, peaches and squash, it's an excellent time to visit Atlantic Coast beaches without 4th of July crowds, I can finally enjoy football and college soccer while getting quite competitive in NFL Fantasy Football... and, very importantly, my birthday is September 20th. Such happiness!

Yet, I think what keeps me most energized throughout this month of the year would have to be how busy I am with my absolutely fabulous clients. I'm reminded frequently how lucky I am to partner with such amazing professionals, and here are just a few of the wonderful things about my clients:

1. Clients of Organize for Success, LLC are passionate about doing excellent work, constantly improving and ongoing learning. I come away from client sessions and workshops enthused by the excitement and eagerness clients share for using my suggestions to become and do better.

2. They are genuinely nice. I have quite a bit of direct interaction with my clients, investing my time, talents and energies in their betterment, and I can attest to how nice they are to me, to other partners, to their co-workers and to their team members.

3. Clients of Organize for Success, LLC like to have fun. While developing habits or learning skills necessary for boosting their productivity might not be their ideal way to spend some time, my clients see the value in these activities and choose to make the process enjoyable. It can be contagious!

4. They are exceptionally great partners. When working together, it is clear that my clients have a respect for what I bring to the table similar to my respect for their unique skill sets and strong work ethic. I know that, together, we can make a difference, and my clients are willing to put forth the effort necessary for fueling real change in their productivity and organization.

5. Clients of Organize for Success, LLC are appreciative. It really is nice to know that my work is helping my clients, and I get notes, calls or comments to reinforce those success stories regularly.

This September, as I celebrate turning another year older, I'm also celebrating how truly blessed I am. All of you busy professionals, entrepreneurs, corporate teams and executives with whom I partner are really awesome, and I'm so appreciative of the confidence you entrust in me daily. Thank you!

1 comment:

Diane L said...

I live in Utah and I love October weather. You are correct that NC is glorious in September. I met with the Miami web design company in traveled to NC to visit family for about a week after. It is a glorious place!