Brought To You By Emily Parks
Productivity Consultant at Organize For Success, LLC...
Helping You Make Every Minute Matter!



Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Productivity and Technology Organization Workshops

Headed into 2013, I'd been told many times that "you're such a good speaker", but public speaking still put such fear in me... I resolved to overcome my fears by scheduling regular speeches, particularly as this provided the added bonus of sharing my messaging with more folks at one time as opposed to my "normal" one-on-one consulting. It seemed like a win-win opportunity, and that has proven to be the case. While you can see the entire list of upcoming workshops on this page of my website, I would be honored if you'd join me this Friday.

Click Here to Register Today for Organize for Success' next workshop...
Go From "Where'd I Put That?" to "Here's What I Need" In No Time Flat

Friday, July 12th - 10am to noon
Onsite checkin starts at 9:30am
Location = Executive Office Suites' Training Room in Lafayette Village,
8480 Honeycutt Rd, Ste 200, Raleigh


A recent Price Waterhouse Coopers report cited American workers as spending nearly 50% of their time looking for information, including paper documents. Worse yet, the average paper document is copied 19 times, thereby creating a drain on paper, ink, supplies and, of course, time… That which can never be replaced!

Just imagine… What could you be doing with all of that time if you weren't looking for misplaced, misfiled and mismanaged stuff?!?

What You Will Take Away From This Presentation:

- Learn options to store important information and tools to later locate what you need quickly and easily

- Discover collaboration tools that make sharing data, documents and information simple and effortless

- Create an office set-up to maximize efficiency for increased profitability

Learn more or register now at http://org4success-space.eventbrite.com.

While I believe that I put the "work" into "workshops" with content-rich presentations, don't take my own word for it… Attendees are raving about what they're learning in these classes. Here's a recent review:

"I am sorry it took me so long to take one of Emily's classes on technology & organizing! The class was worth every dime & more. I learned so many tools that will help me not only professionally but also personally. My wedding planning is going to be much easier now. Emily is very detailed and gives many options depending on what your needs are. She was able to troubleshoot with participants as well and came up with solutions. I can't wait to get my Pit Stop Package for even more help!" - Julie Seibert, Host of Reawaken Your Brilliance & Owner of Healing Through Organization

No comments: